Sunday, June 29, 2008

Jul 2008.. What's different?

Just realise i have this site.. hurhur.. well, since 2007 Jan till now, let's see what i have achieved..

1) Figure
I have slimmed down and toned up!! Well, flunctuating between 45-48 kg, but i've lost about 2 inches all about.. Finally my pants from BKK 2005 trip can wear ler! *chuckle* Stopped gym for past 2 months since my fall and busy work schedule.. need to get back on track!

2) Studies
Duh.. the stupid school hasnt got back to me on my cert yet?!!! >_<"

3) Save money
Eh.. still working on it.. I have to sia~ For the sake of my travel plans...

4) Work
I'm still struggling in work performance area.. Well, I'm definitely earning more now comparing to 2007, but like wat davin says.. you earn more you tend to spend more.. Targeting to clear my debts and really set aside money for the future ler.. =n.n=

5) Cut down on drinking..
Well, havent been drinking much except for the weekly friday with rach mostly.. Hmm.. but diff from Jan 2007 is that.. I did not start smoking till May that year.. haha.. more work on my health i guess.. :p

6) Wants..
Mmmm..my current phone is a $0 sony ericsson from M1 (Z770i) and it has bluetooth, 3G camera and stuff.. Still no furry pets.. Eyebags still there... Not yet go Krabi but I went Phuket recently.. keke.. and more travel plans awaits! I'm determine to see more of the world b4 age 30.. =n.n= Next stop Tokyo..Then taiwan!

No comments: